Infants to Twos
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos is a comprehensive curriculum that now offers expanded daily support, guidance, and inspiration to teachers and caregivers of the youngest learners. It consists of The Foundation, three research-based volumes that provide the “what” and “why” of responsive caregiving, and Daily Resources, which offer the important “how” to help foster children’s learning and growth.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos
- is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the School Readiness Goals for Infants and Toddlers in Head Start and early learning standards for each state.
- helps teachers and caregivers implement developmentally appropriate practices and offer responsive daily routines and meaningful experiences that nurture learning and development.
- offers daily opportunities for teachers and caregivers to use assessment information to individualize routines and experiences for young children.
- provides built-in guidance for building the kind of meaningful partnerships with families that are an essential factor in how infants, toddlers and twos experience your program and how much they gain from it.
- offers complete support in classrooms where children are learning two languages
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos: The Foundation provides the theory and research foundation of the curriculum and helps teachers and caregivers set up their classrooms. They contain everything teachers need to know to offer nurturing, language-rich routines and meaningful experiences every day.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos: Daily Resources provide expanded daily guidance in the form of Intentional Teaching Cards™, Mighty Minutes™, and additional daily teaching tools. These resources offer a wealth of ideas for filling every day with meaningful and engaging routines and experiences for all of the children in your care.
Book Conversation Cards™ help teachers actively engage young children in conversation during read-alouds, offering strategies for teachers and caregivers to use as they guide children in learning experiences related to Hello.
The Creative Curriculum® LearningGames®, a series of award-winning, research-validated early learning activities for classroom and home use with young children, help families use common household materials and everyday interactions to engage in meaningful at-home learning that strengthens their relationships with their children.
The Resource Organizer is a specially designed binder in which resources for the day can be assembled, keeping them close at hand.
The Guide to The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers & Twos provides a thorough overview of each curriculum component and explains how everything works together to help teachers provide consistent, responsive care to children.